"It's exciting to be part of this journey to create a company from scratch. Loving each moment"
"Fantastic! Every day is a new learning. We learn, execute, fail, succeed, improve.
Brief Description of the Role
- Study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service to help the company understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls and work with marketing to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
Skills & Requirements:
- Preferably MBA student or a final year undergrad student
- Prior knowledge or experience of computer / software technologies is preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills